We collect personal information so we can provide you with our services. We will only collect information about you if it is relevant to our providing our services.
In some cases, the Club may collect information about you that is not personal information. Examples of this type of information include the type of Internet Browser you use, the type of computer operating system you use, and the domain name of any site from which you link to our website. We use this information for the purposes of better understanding your interests and to help improve our website and online experience for you.
We also take steps to ensure that the information we have for your is accurate, complete and up to date when we use it.
Use of Your Personal Information
We use your personal information:
• to provide you with our services;
• to facilitate any transaction you may wish to carry out and to create a better, more personalised on-line experience for you
• to identify, and inform you of, services that may be of interest to you;
• to administer our customer relationship with you
• for internal purposes such as procedural assessment, risk management, service reviews and improvement, website and advertisement improvement, staff training, accounting and billing
• to improve our products and services so we can provide your with increased service and standards
When you give personal information to us, we may ask if you want to receive future communication from us, (such as newsletters, emails or other information). You can choose to opt out of receiving information via email or informing us in writing.
We may use your personal information to help us track the way you use our services and our website. We may combine the information you provide with information that we collect separately. This includes information you have provided to other organisations (with consent that it can be shared) and public information. All of this information will help us, for example, better design our services, website and marketing. We may also make use of “Cookies”. A Cookie is a device which enables the server to know you have visited before and can co-ordinate your access to different pages on our web site. A server cannot find out your name or e-mail address, or anything about your computer using cookies.
Securing your personal information
Depending on the circumstances, we may hold your information in either hard copy or electronic form or both.
We hold all personal information securely to ensure that it is protected from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure. Our staff follows strict information handling procedures and we only permit staff to access your information if their duties require it. We delete your personal information once it is no longer needed or required to be kept by law by shredding hard copy records and demagnetising electronic records.
Disclosure of information
We will only disclose your personal information for a purpose that is related to the services that we provide to you. This may include disclosures to:
• individuals/organisations that provide us with professional advice such as lawyers, accountants and business advisers;
• contractors to whom we outsource certain functions, such as mailing houses, electronic network administrators and debt collection agencies
We may also disclose your information if this is expressly permitted under the Act. For example, we may disclose your personal information if you consent to this or if we are legally required to do so under a court order or taxation laws.
Our Contact Details
Windsor RSL Marketing
PO Box 5618
South Windsor NSW 2756
02 4587 6900